- Santa Fe City Council Has Voted to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession August 29, 2014
- Study: Marijuana Use Reduces Domestic Violence August 29, 2014
- HUGE SALE! Save 25% on Marijuana Products! August 29, 2014
Do you need a convenient-infused snack? Well here’s a granola that can be put in a baggy and taken almost anywhere you desire. Granola is great to take to a public event or hiking or camping and be able to enjoy your medical marijuana-infused food while away from home.
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup Cannabutter
2 tablespoons honey
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oats then cook and stir until starting to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and spread out on a cookie sheet to cool.
2. Melt the Cannabutter in the same pan over medium heat. Stir in the honey and brown sugar; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Return the oats to the pan. Cook and stir for another 5 minutes or so. Pour out onto the cookie sheet and spread to cool.
3. Once cool, transfer to an airtight container and stir in the almonds and dried cranberries. Any additional nuts and fruit can be stirred in at this time also.