- Happy Halloween!!! October 30, 2014
- Judge Could Change Marijuana to Schedule 2 Substance October 29, 2014
- Deaths Attributed to Certain Substances October 29, 2014
Just use 1/4 ounce (or 1/8 ounce) of NMmmj.com’s classifieds where I found caregivers with meds, and more. Edibles are an awesome way to treat chronic pain in my opinion. These help take your mind off your pain without making you feel groggy. The trick is to know your tolerance. Be careful and always eat edibles with caution. Take a bite every half hour depending on your tolerance. Cannabis butter can be very potent. Consume with caution and enjoy!combined with 1 stick of butter (1/4 lb). I received my medical marijuana by utilizing the
Cannabis butter is made by separating the THC from the leafy greens of marijuana and attaching it to butter. The process is pretty simple.
1. Grind up medical marijuana
2. Combine ground up medical marijuana and stick of butter into a pan.
3. Heat the pan with ingredients on a stove-top on low heat for approx. 45 mins stirring frequently.
4. Strain off the plant matter from cooked butter
Once you have strained THC-infused butter, you use it to bake muffins, cookies, brownies, bars, or anything else that calls for butter. It’s almost tasteless without the leafy greens and is extremely potent when assimilated through the intestinal tract.
I made some cookies. And they are amazing!
UPDATE: Wow. Cannabis butter is good. The effects leave a remarkably sustained high. A good chef can make a niche here…