- Recreational Marijuana State Law Map January 26, 2015
- Congressional Research Service Studies Legalizing Marijuana January 25, 2015
- Study Shows Marijuana Helps Relieve Depression January 23, 2015
By: New Mexico Medical Marijuana Directory Information News Maps | Posted : Apr.20.11 | In: Medical Marijuana News
patients are protected by law in many cases. However, it is still illegal to:
- Possess or use in a school bus or public vehicle, on school grounds or property, in the workplace of the or primary caregiver, or at a public park, recreation center, youth center or other public place.
- Sell, distribute, dispense or transfer cannabis to a person not registered by the NM-DOH.
- Obtain or transport cannabis outside New Mexico
- Possess cannabis on federal property (national parks, federal courthouse, immigration checkpoints, etc)
- Possess more than the maximum six (6) ounces of usable cannabis, unless they have been licensed to do so.
The law does not provide protection on federal property such as:
- immigration check-points
- federal parks
AND REMEMBER: It is still illegal to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of cannabis!